Winter or rainy season, are you feel cold like ice? Feeling cold winter? These signs may be due to some weaknesses in your body. If it is late, it is necessary to take the necessary health check after accepting the doctor’s advice. Let’s know what might be the reason for this.
1. Vitamin B12 deficiency: If you have a deficiency of Vitamin B12 in the body, you can always feel a cold winter. Vitamin B12 plays an important role in transporting red blood cells in every body of the body. Therefore, if you do not get adequate vitamin B12, you may feel cold in your body due to the shortage of Vitamin B12.
2. Protein deficiency: If you do not get enough protein in the body, you can always feel a cold winter. Either feel tired or exhausted.
3. Iron deficiencies: It may also be due to the shortage of iron feeling of iron all the time. Iron plays a major role in supplying oxygen to our body’s red blood cells. Iron also helps to reach the nutritional content of each blood cell. So if you have iron deficiency in blood or body, you can always feel a cold winter. Either feel tired or exhausted.
4. If blood circulation is low: Another reason for having your hands cooled is that you may have problems with your blood circulation. Due to excessive smoking, blood vessels are shrunken. As a result, blood circulation decreases. That’s why the body becomes weak. You can get tired or exhausted quickly. You can always feel a cold winter spirit.
5. Inactive thyroid: Infectious thyroid is a common cause of cold feeling, and as a result, middle-aged women suffer from abnormal depression. However, it is possible to solve the problem of inactive thyroid through medicines.