Do not neglect, check today … In these 10 symptoms, you are diagnosed with cancer – if you can identify cancer at the right time, and if the benefits of proper treatment can be found then it is possible to defeat cancer.
It requires awareness about the symptoms of cancer.
Cancer is definitely the cause of dementia. But if the cancer can be identified at the right time, and if the benefits of proper treatment can be found then it can be possible to defeat cancer.
It requires awareness about the symptoms of cancer. Which physical changes predict cancer?
Nei, Dr. Renu Wadha and Nupur Nigam, what is the report published in the journal of Cancer?
1. If a meat stove occurs under the skin: it can be understood very easily. If you feel strong stiffness in any part of the body by touching your hands, then immediately contact the doctor.
Special attention should be taken in places like breast, testicle, throat, abdomen or armpit.
2. If any part of the body is swollen with red and itching occurs: In any part of the body, it is usually found in the body.
In response to the normal preventive power, blood flow increased in that area. Naturally, that part may become swollen red, and it may also cause itching.
3. If the body does not want to heal any lesion or wound: if there is no wound or wound for a long time, then the doctor must go.
4. If there is a whole white face inside the mouth: If a whole occurs in the jihu, the inner part, or the ripe and its face is white, then go to the doctor without having a chronic date.
5. Suddenly going hungry: By the effects of cancer, neutrinets decrease in the body. Ultimately, hunger is reduced.
6. A sudden change in habitual habits or bloodshed with moles.
7. Any change in the practice of urination: If there is any noticeable change in color, amount or smell of urine, or bleeding with urine, then it can be a sign of cancer.
8. Explanatory bleeding: If a bleeding starts from a part of the body (such as vagina or nipple) without any apparent reason, then the doctor should consult the intelligent.
9. The sudden change in the voice.
10. Persistent cough: If there is a cough for two weeks, it can be a sign of throat, lung, gout, and even stomach cancer.