Medical examination – When a girl approaches the police for the rape charges, her medical examination goes on to find out if she really is raped or not.
With the help of ultraviolet light in its complete nude condition, the body of her body is examined whether there is any sign of sperm in any part of her body. Inspite of the shame, the memories of rape have not been eradicated from the mind of the countrymen.
What horrible torture was executed on the girl, still thinking that someone will wake up. But what do you think rape is the worst possible event happening on a girl?
Then know that at some point of time, something worse than a rape can happen to a girl. When a girl goes to the police complaining of rape, her medical examination goes on to find out if she really is raped.
The girl who faced her humiliation during that test, sometimes it is more shameful than the case of her original assault. How is a rape doctor examined?
Recently, Dr. K.S. Narayan Reddy, doctor and P. statue gave the book in their book ‘The Essentials of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology’. This is the answer to the question given in the post-secondary medical examination. The information from the book is 10 information-
1. At the time of the medical examination one patient needs to take off all his clothes in the presence of a doctor. At the
This is done by standing on top of a piece of paper, so that anything or all of the items which fall below the body’s body can be collected in laboratory for testing.
Blood, semen, mud, or sweat on the body – which can be used as evidence of some crimes, is collected from the body of the girl.
2. With the help of ultraviolet light in its complete nude condition, the body’s body is examined whether there is any sign of sperm in any part of her body.
3. Any cut, rhyme or pelvic wound that is made in the body – which can be caused by scolding, is scrutinized and examined.
4. Photos of infected parts of the body, especially close to sexual organs, are taken.
5. Depending on how much pressure a woman has in her body depends on the type of wound that will be created. If a woman has a scar on her back or waist, then it must be understood that she is tortured by putting her on a rocky or strong land. Nipple bites or other injuries can also be found.
6. However, such a mark is not visible in the body of 1/3 of the assault, because girls usually do not interfere in fear of being attacked during the rape.
Especially if the head is hit by a head or neck, then its ability to stop and deteriorate greatly reduces. In those cases, there is no serious injury marks in other parts of his body.
7. The girl’s sexual orientation is examined, whether there is a man’s sexual orientation or dust. Whether rape is alive or dead, at least 15-20 sexual hair is collected for medical examination.
8. The hair of the girl is also collected for the examination.
9. Whether there is any symptom of venereal disease around the sexual orientation of the victim or the vagina is seen. With the help of cotton, her vagina is collected and sent to the laboratory for medical examination. It is seen that the situation of the girl’s sister-in-law is also seen.
10. If the crime happens 48 hours or more earlier, then with the help of a glass rod, cotton or spatula, the vagina is collected from the inside of the vagina. It is seen, whether there is any semen or blood sample found.
India is such a country, where more rape cases are not brought to the notice of police than the rape of police officers.
One of the reasons is that after complaining to the police, most of the girls have to be victim of an unexpected loss.
As part of the legal process, the medical examination of the girl can not be denied, but the process can not be a little human?
How can justice be given to the girl by reducing the complexity of the legal process? This question has been raised across the country.